Monday, October 18, 2010

FuNkY Punkin Patch

My first adventure in crafting began when I got the idea to decorate pumpkins! I saw some pumpkins others have done, and I knew I wanted to try it out but with my own unique flare! Although the thought of pouring a lot of mine time into something then it being thrown away made me cringe! So I decided to decorate FAKE pumpkins!  I made 2 for myself and took them to work and the girls at work loved them, and well basically they took off!  I started my own little pumpkin decorating business called "FuNkY Punkin Patch". I began taking custom orders! It gave me something to fun and creative to do with my spare time! I ended up making 61 pumpkins this season! : ) I plan on doing them again next year! I plan on having a booth at "Christmas in October" and I have a sweet friend named Shaynah who owns a salon called "Shaynah Scissorhands", she has told me that I could sell my crafts in her shop! (Her shop is sooo adorable! I love it)! Here are some of the FuNkY Punkins I did!....








Of course this isn't anywhere close to all of them! But it gives you an idea of the fun I can have with a pumpkin! I love how every ones pumpkins show off their personality! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment