Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today's new craftin adventure! : )

Well, I took an idea suggested by my cousin, and I am quite pleased with the outcome! I made some really cute coasters! I am all about having common everyday things and giving them a personality of their own (which in turn incorporates my personality). It was super easy and fun! The coasters would make great Christmas stocking stuffers! I think I will make several to give to some of my gal pals! : ) This was my very first experience with Mod Podge! It will take some getting used to, but I am really wanting to try something bigger and better at some point! Any ideas?  I think I will eventually try to mod podge a piece of furniture! We shall see! : ) Oh btw I have figured out I am really in need of a craft room!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment